Are you a Senior Mobile Developer who is looking to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing SaaS company with an agile team mindset?
Click the “Apply Now” button so we can consider you.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure our applications meet quality standards
- Maintaining an existing code base
What are we looking for?
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- iOS Audio/Visual framework (AVFoundation)
- UI and Unit tests (XCTest)
- Understanding of the Apple Human Interface Guidelines for iOS
- Distributing apps to the app store
- Proficient with Kotlin
- UI and Unit tests (espresso/kakao)
- Distributing apps to the Play store
- Using RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Experience of developing user interfaces (Auto Layout, Constraints & Size Classes)
- Knowledge of Memory, Crash and its symbolication
- Experience working with third-party analytics libraries
- Understanding of common design patterns (MVC, Delegation etc.) including Object-Oriented design
- Experience with Git version control
- Use of CI/CD Tools (Fastlane/Jenkins)
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Experience working with AVFoundation
- Offline storage framework (CoreData)
- AWS library integration (S3, AWSCognito)
- Continuous Integration with Xcode Server and/or Jenkins
- Building frameworks for Mobile applications
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Friendly Workplace Settings – Located in the center of Birmingham, our vibrant offices are less than a 2-minute walk from New Street. Our comfortable workspace includes free drinks, snacks, and games consoles.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.