The Project Director is chiefly responsible for overseeing the execution and delivery of all supported services. This includes project scoping, survey scripting, video capture, field management, vendor management, and reporting. We’re a scrappy bunch and that means we do what’s necessary to meet the needs of the customer. These demands may pull us outside normal operating functions to assist with the customers needs. The Project Director is responsible for supporting such an environment; developing a team that is resourceful, solutions driven, and customer focused all while ensuring quality and productivity.
Being a fast growing organization the Project Director has to be capable of operating in an environment that is constantly under change, all the while determined to establish processes that enable us to manage growth in scale. You would work with the Global Project Director and other departments such as Product, Customer Success, Sales, and others to positively influence our product offering, productivity, and customer experience.
The person we’re seeking has worked the trenches and isn’t afraid to roll up his or her sleeves to get matters resolved but, has experience and confidence to manage through his or her staff. This person must never be satisfied but instead constantly reflecting on what’s working and what’s not in an effort to drive continuous improvement. They also set a high bar for excellence and then coach all those around up to that same high standard.
Customer satisfaction and productivity are the KPI’s.
What will you be responsible for?
- The Project Director is responsible for managing and leading our US based Project Management team.
- The Project Director will work with the Global Project Director to define internal workflows and processes for managing resource allocation and project delivery. Assuring everything is operating to the highest of standards.
- The Project Director will work with the Global Project Director to set the appropriate benchmarks and standards for service deliverables and then implement quality controls for maintaining those standards internally and externally.
- The Project Director will serve as the first line of escalation, stepping in to address project related issues, identify solutions, informing the appropriate people, and then managing to resolution.
- The Project Director will work with the Global Project Director to create and maintain internal documentation and resources that support the team and offering.
- The Project Director will work with Human Resources to establish growth tracks for his or her staff helping to foster a culture of continuous improvement and staff development.
- The Project Director will establish resource forecasts and then work with Human Resources to identify, qualify, and onboard new staff to support the growing demands of the business.
- The Project Director will work with CRO and SVP, Customer Success to set industry competitive SLA’s and product positioning.
- The Project Director works closely with other departments to shape supporting services and the customer experience through product and interaction with teams.
- 5+ years in Market Research Industry
- 5+ years in Project Management, Account Management, or like position
- 3+ years in management; leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Capable of self managing; functioning autonomously
- Strong customer service mindset
- Highly process oriented
- Strong communicator; both written and verbal
VoxPopMe is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the US has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the Company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come. As a result, we are looking for great people who want to grow in a fast paced and dynamic organisation. We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Project Director, to be based in our office in Salt Lake City, Utah.