Are you a DevOps Engineer who is looking to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing SaaS company with an agile team mindset?
This Agile Team Mindset includes:
- Continuous Improvement
- Focus on Value Creation
- Being Adaptable to Change
DevOps Engineer Responsibilities
- Ensure key processes are maintained and evolved; Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring
- Apply cloud (AWS in the most part) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes and new infrastructure solutions.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Develop a continuous strategy for global infrastructure deployment, monitoring, and maintenance
- Support a growing product team
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- Expert in code deployment tools.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Capable command of software-automation production systems (such as Jenkins and Selenium).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language), Elasticsearch
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Can work in a fast-paced, quickly evolving company
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Friendly Workplace Settings – Located in the centre of Birmingham, our vibrant offices are less than a 2-minute walk from New Street. Our comfortable workspace includes free drinks, snacks, and games consoles.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices often joining us.
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England, in 2013 the company has established a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and via their preferred medium: video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the U.S. has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come.