Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. As a result, we are looking for great people who want to grow in a fast-paced and dynamic organization. We currently have an opportunity for an exceptional Customer Success Manager.
Customer Success Manager – Remote (US)
As Customer Success Manager you will work closely with customers to understand their business needs and objectives and then advise them on the best ways to solution Voxpopme to achieve them. You are curious, creative, energetic, self-driven, and a passionate advocate for your customers. You understand the customer, their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so your customers can thrive.
Within Voxpopme the Customer Success Manager represents the voice of the customer and does so by advising the company (product, support, services, marketing, sales, and so on) of the requirements for maintaining healthy and happy customers. You work to understand customer outcomes by analyzing health metrics, product usage, and customer feedback. You also work closely with sales to identify growth opportunities, manage through risk, and facilitate renewals.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle, be capable of learning the product in-depth, and self-manage your time; assuring your focus is always given to the areas of greatest need and influence.
What You’ll Do…
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Voxpopme capabilities and technology
- Work with new Voxpopme customers to provide onboarding, integration, education, and documentation to drive long term customer success & value with Voxpopme
- Recommend new use cases and best practices for use of Voxpopme based on our understanding of customer’s business
- Inform customer contacts of new product and feature releases that may enhance their experience w/ product and services
- Remain up to date on Voxpopme’s product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Work with the appropriate parties to produce internal best practices, supporting documents, and customer user stories to strengthen the implementation process
- Assure closure on technical support issues; working with appropriate parties internally to find a resolution
- Constantly monitor customer health metrics including pace, usage of feature set, and NPS to assess health and then create appropriate response plans for customers requiring action
- Establish a cadence for customer touchpoints (QBR’s), assessing progress and engagement, then managing resolution on impeders that affect customer experience and engagement
- Drive adoption of VPM’s product features with a focus on features that create those Ah-ha! moments
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status, and next steps on a regular cadence
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your customer base
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in customer success or account management
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a “doing whatever it takes” attitude and driving long-term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders and internal stakeholders.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
- Data-driven thinker with an ability to analyze and synthesize information
Nice to haves
- Experience in Market Research or Customer Experience Management
- Experience with Salesforce, Pendo, or other similar tools
Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.