- You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to produce and promote messaging to develop new client opportunities
- Develop new qualified sales opportunities through engaging outreach programmes
- Work closely with our Enterprise sales team to consider target verticals/ opportunities
- Using various online prospecting tools like LinkedIn and Zoom, you will find and add prospects to our CRM, and target with outbound sales follow up
- Monitor and track potential client progress through our sales and marketing funnel and follow up as appropriate
- Prepare and analyse monthly pipeline reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Own, achieve (and plan to exceed!) monthly meeting targets
- Self-motivated hunter and agile thinker
- Detailed understanding of sales/lead nurturing funnel best practices
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels, including executive and C-level.
- Able to produce sales pipeline reports
- Excellent and creative verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of building strong prospect and client relationships
- Previous experience in lead gen withing software/ enterprise sales
- Previous experience in lead gen for market research preferred (not required)
- Previous experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce preferred (not required)
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.