Voxpopme is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market-leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon, and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
We currently have an opportunity for an Account Executive to be based in our Salt Lake City office.
What you’ll do:
- Your focus will be on new business/new logos to engage and educate prospective clients on the benefits of the company’s solutions.
- Prospect, nurture, close new logo deals
- Own a dedicated region (e.g. West Coast or East Coast)
- Take a consultative approach to clients by understanding their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals, demonstrations, and presentations
- Proactively manage your own personal order book, as well as supporting the Tribe objectives.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 to 8 years of sales experience in technology software, services and/or Subscription as a Service (SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales track record in complex, long sales cycles SaaS deals
- Tenacious, self-motivated, agile thinker with a can-do attitude – a hungry, driven and ambitious individual
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused solutions
- Excellent negotiation, verbal, written communication and presentation skills, executive presence
- Enterprise sales experience
- Experience in the customer experience and/or market research software space
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Pardot, SalesLoft, Gong, and Pendo; we are currently using these systems.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also enjoy:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City, our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end-of-week lunches, and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect, and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about growing and developing our team and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programs allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and well-being of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.