As a Strategic Account Director, you’ll be chiefly responsible for leading the day to day relationship, health, and expansion for those accounts designated strategically important to the company. These strategic accounts currently include many of the worlds top brands; accounts have been designated strategic either for the size and importance to the company today or for the opportunity they posses.
This expansion includes growth within the existing contacts or new contacts, divisions, or regions bringing to life use cases within different research areas and disciplines as well as new business segments.
What You’ll Do…
- Quickly develop strong relationships with known key stakeholders. Gain a thorough understanding of the business landscape, issues and initiatives in order to identify where we can go deeper, i.e. more of the same work as well as wider – opportunities for expansion.
- Be a subject matter expert in the area of video storytelling. Understand the business issue and have the research acumen to design and deliver research to help address or support the insights from that research through video
- Recommend new use cases and best practices for use of Voxpopme based on our understanding of customer’s business
- Advise customer contacts of new product and feature releases that may enhance their experience w/ product and services
- Be an apostle for video storytelling within the organization by presenting our capabilities and use cases as well presenting results from the research.
- Remain up to date on Voxpopme’s product features and developed use cases to drive customers to best practice standards
- Constantly monitor customer health metrics including pipeline, pace, usage of feature set, and NPS to assess health and then create appropriate response plans for customers in need of action
- Establish cadence for customer touchpoints (QBR’s), assessing progress and engagement, then managing resolution on impeders that affect customer experience and engagement
- Leverage internal resources in research, project management and technology to ensure client satisfaction and project delight. Provide smooth transitions to internal teams on through effective internal communications
- Drive adoption of VPM’s product features with a focus on features that create those Ah-ha! moments
- Proactively escalate at-risk customers and ensure internal visibility by providing regular updates, status and next steps on a regular cadence
- 5+ years of work experience in research and account/client management with a proven track record for account acceleration and growth
- Strong knowledge of research design and the role different areas of research play in supporting brands (i.e. innovation, tracking, ad testing, etc.)
- Willing to travel regularly for face to face client meetings
- High degree of enthusiasm for building relationships and expanding
- Team player with the ability to foster internal and client relationships
- Self motivated and results driven
What will you receive in return?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, you will also have the following as part of your day to day role:
Workplace Settings – Located in Downtown Salt Lake City our offices are vibrant and spacious. Along with break out areas with free soft drinks and snacks, there are weekly events hosted such as breakfast, end of week lunches and more! You will join key departments such as Operations, VideoCX, and Customer Success. An engaging work environment where our values of trust, respect and transparency are embedded in everything we do. We value hard work and commitment from our employees and give you the same in return.
Support and Encouragement – We are passionate about our staff and want to ensure they have all the tools and resources they need. This includes having an open and transparent culture where employees are encouraged to use their initiative alongside the expertise of the rest of the business. Bespoke L&D programmes allow you to carve out your own career path to reach your full potential.
Work-life Balance – We take the health and wellbeing of our staff seriously. With this comes the ability to request flexible working, policies such as enhanced maternity and parental leave, annual leave, and a dedicated HR department for guidance on matters that are important to you. We also hold regular team outings throughout the year with employees from across our global offices getting together.
VoxPopMe is a rapidly growing SaaS company in the exploding market of customer experience and market research analytics. Founded in Birmingham, England in 2013 the Company has grown rapidly establishing a global team across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific and is expanding its team in Utah to lead the Company’s continued growth. Voxpopme is the market leading provider of video feedback capture and analytics. The Company’s video technology helps brands to see the people behind the data, driving customer-centric decisions through engaging video research, while allowing consumers to reach out directly to brands in the moment and on the medium which they prefer – video. Over 300 companies including Clorox, Airbnb, Verizon and Telstra use Voxpopme to capture real-time, qualitative feedback from their customers.
Voxpopme entered the US market in 2015 and has experienced tremendous demand for its platform. The successful entry into the US has fueled 100%+ revenue growth for the Company and is expected to be the primary driver of Voxpopme’s growth for years to come. As a result, the Company plans to expand its team focused on our strategic accounts.